1. Decide who Isa Al-Masih (Jesus Christ) is “Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” (John 14: 6).
2. Love God with all you heart and mind, “Jesus replied: “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.” (Matthew 22: 37).
3. Overcome sin and worldliness, “I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.” (Galatians 2: 20)
4. Surrender everything to Him, “Come now, let us settle the matter,says the Lord. Though your sins are like scarlet,they shall be as white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.” (Isaiah 1: 18)
5. Full consecration, “Therefore, I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God’s mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God—this is your true and proper worship.” (Romans 12: 1)
6. Walk with Him daily, “So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him,7 rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.” (Colossians 2: 6-7)
How to Know God's Will
Pray. For any decision in your life, ask God to help you understand His will.
Wait. There is a need to learn how to wait. We want to know the answer immediately. The best way is to pray while waiting.
Scripture. The Bible offer guidance and counsel.
Signs. Asking for a sign, God will answer you request if you ask for a sign.
Consultation. Ask consultation from Godly people, God speaks through them.